Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Fiftys Gal

Tonight we had a sock hop at our Church building and it was so fun. I admit that at first I didn't want to go. I was feeling lazy so sitting on the couch and watching Stargate SG1 was more desirable then the hassle of getting ready. However Mom insisted that I go, and I am really glade she did. I got to dress up and I felt so pretty. In fact I won the best costume contest. The prise? The prise was a reses pieces. It made me think of Tressa. I felt like the bell o the ball and dancing was so fun. unfortunately there were no boys my age. the closest were a twelve year old and a nineteen year old. However I did dance with dad. It all made me wish I was a fifties gal.


Here are a couple of pictures of me and my friends

4 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I am jealous I wasn't there! I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me that you won the costume contest. That totally rocks. I am so glad you went. I guess it was meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you went and that you were spiritiually uplifted and edified.

    ReplyDelete