Monday, April 12, 2010

Last Minute Rush... Or not.

Last week was spring break and on Sunday night I was left with the sinking feeling that I had squandered my time. I had thoroughly enjoyed everything I did do but I didn't do some of the things that I had planed. Like about half of the government homework my teacher gave us before spring break to work on. So when Sunday night came I freaked out just a little bit and rushed to finish it and I even got up a little early this morning to work on it. Luckily I got it done. Then I get into class this morning and find out that even though my teacher gave it to us to work on over break it is not due until Thursday. As you can probably tell she is a big fan of getting work in early.

2 comments:

  1. We had fun too, although I had that same sinking feeling on Sunday night. But as I went through the backpacks this morning, it was okay. Thank Heaven for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a reprieve. Have you ever heard the saying, "go for every point"?

    ReplyDelete